[core] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01.txt

"QiMinpeng" <qiminpeng@chinamobile.com> Mon, 30 September 2013 07:01 UTC

From: QiMinpeng <qiminpeng@chinamobile.com>
To: core@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:02:21 +0800
Subject: [core] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01.txt

Hi all,

We have submitted a revised version of our group authentication draft. All your comments are welcome. The details of the draft can be found below.
The main changes are:
1.	Adding some terminology definition for better understanding
2.	Adding more detailed description for use cases
3.	Updating solution

BRs,
Minpeng