Re: [core] Message ID sliding window

"Angelo P. Castellani" <angelo@castellani.net> Fri, 17 June 2011 10:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=yCOxUhw/jWuX+RZqDMbn2y77kN+vzXnqNEOIcX/5zdc=; b=Xj56qoBVmIIM7KyLIwljI8P2klKYXBbThOt/lnllpwQYfq9m3xYLp7uIa1nNYdViEo K3YTVRXT50jdfTzEKmvHf9ll9GqYSSmz1FxPMAA2fzB905sX4qCqwtji0pviSuylaEZz ILhPYQnd9RSr/pOCZILEIPZ1HU1vhYrfjLY60=