[core] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-zhu-core-groupauth-00.txt

lingli deng <denglingli@gmail.com> Tue, 09 July 2013 06:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=dHCHpOgsEJQmNsyt7M6rASNSHC6M5LJ3w881m+7fM7Y=; b=A3hlIExL/V6k27QzkxlTCT06bTeabeeS5U4GZtQYuLu6xC7p1cuAv8jdiaxMyuwEXa kAOvdI7sZ4M1UL6GxKenLcb8BRq0n7OLY0wOrbdcZryKInqT3/RAGPpVCEE5xbTP+Z9F i1sgUJu7cxXtw/OOxBjg+P/eUDhqJ1NrAJyW87cO053ZqES4etyMV7epxPNoY2xWfLf4 z10AXYhbPdJa+LZMmJxIHZE4Kw3CmTDKQrvqfAWFKNSo3PgTi3q6QxGHLy5C405Imldg hO88g+gL3KccII9NBh+iOrLXV5xpfvWhuPldmTy9sZOu2++om+T00J7VGr1R3YQGSUQ5 nl2w==