[Crisp] WGLC - 4 docs

April Marine <April.Marine@nominum.com> Thu, 13 October 2005 20:53 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:53:08 -0700
From: April Marine <April.Marine@nominum.com>
To: CRISP WG <crisp@ietf.org>
Subject: [Crisp] WGLC - 4 docs
Sender: crisp-bounces@ietf.org

Folks,

Your co-chair (aka me) said I would working group last call these docs
right after minor updates made after the last meeting. Well those updates
were made eons ago, thanks to our excellent author/editor (and new
father).  So I apologize for not having done that (I'm afraid life
intervened to upset my lofty plans for efficiency), but pls consider this
a last call so we can move forward.

These are small companion docs to the main protocol docs and have been
around for awhile. I don't expect much controversy, but please read them
and send comments/corrections.

In light of the fact that Mr. Newton has a newborn (hi Ella!) (I'm sure
she's reading email already), the chairs can collect any comments and
forward them for him to consider when he has a moment.

We can end this WGLC on Oct 28.

many thanks,
April (and George)

draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dchk-03.txt
      A Domain Availability Check (dchk) Registry Type for the Internet
      Registry Information Service (IRIS

draft-ietf-crisp-iris-lwz-04.txt
      A Lightweight UDP Transfer Protocol for the the Internet Registry
      Information Service

draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transport-02.txt
      A Common Schema for Internet Registry Information Service Transfer
      Protocols

draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-02.txt
      XML Pipelining with Chunks for the Information Registry Information
      Service