Re: [cso] Coordinating CSO activity in IETF/IRTF

Sangjin Jeong <sjjeong@gmail.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 08:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=H4SYLquRL7nRh6A+S+mC2Yeu9Cr4oRIXapmL1Omn35Q=; b=YLgC0ZYZtYwaHHQ9rl5gE8ntMglKt9UCWSW1CjAc0vSf1G/hJ8u1Z9Bs2DUYb9wup2 kXPLjsb2bx9RtSbckgZ9+/EbOIzhWBMQro0lS7epWWbmIcR0a+offhUGpCOCuv5FB7Iq RdSB5yf1+IxLWlbKkFM/ED6XfOClUk/xYtJMU=