Re: [dane] [secdir] draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-06 SECDIR Review

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 28 April 2016 00:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=b2kzeI44ju3rh49+hLjIyZ2ajo7SurHrVoARht+2EF8=; b=wIwXMIzijMQyZo8U8lvcEvko9nDNkBVKPwrcL9fYodEbb3eTDEK76CMchJoplI9VLC 2wopj3v6d5YidyfsjplE3Nj6qrMWH99ndG6nk1toOhNldEMJeXcLeTrIPnOr8eW4Y9xZ 2lswx3n+j1g8G6kyJ0fy1n6Ajb0WIg2GbbScM/3bEdcmnEhFQxLeAzKqcLZ5PApuTjrz BXyv+BIMmqLJqHO21p8tvJwQgm9ffbx+UOnJm4JEuHhRFsEfNyBQtBAjjbZiB3PaIQj9 Erii1x/vhka6VxXC6y7PUakNyuTNFjSpwy4GSZV3VnPzvqfjhbCmvtW7e4jYInYEXxLt krlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b2kzeI44ju3rh49+hLjIyZ2ajo7SurHrVoARht+2EF8=; b=V0LssRrmKo+nycbQvYotU9nDmbaeuXpwTd6HqXvXjOiBt1m1Rq17tzqM1A0e55cQ7u 9ZGUX2yXS/1njfU8tBnRiG2q5MhGEXlSIbLyUxh8uM3c9300NmqhXybDQQvGwgVymAlM m75ymCrX4+6rKKZ8wJpfUvvyf9qSqXoAVfMTZUst/eZSz2ox6PqLwO+YFUVkPt4CYbXo m20k54fp7HR+5dXxhtb32/TthBe3FUGrRdy92+Jy9A/ZN3ZY2sHi6pg68rID717J6IF8 lsiQk6/rvbFLn4gdVX2g+8ASI+UTrZt6H/T5j8gLbWhU4C5bBqseUEqxTz7SQe1NxXrU llcw==