Re: [dane] Opening issues...

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 13 July 2011 16:38 UTC

References: <4A953B0A-3910-4DEC-BE13-9B6F2E0815B2@kumari.net> <CCE3B11F-B818-4A8B-9AAF-5CAEA49202BA@kumari.net> <4E1C89B9.8030100@verisign.com> <D44F318D-239C-444B-85BF-E22AE5899EED@vpnc.org> <4E1D91F2.7090109@nic.cz> <CAMm+Lwi3y1C8sKDCTpeV_hhzVwnL-m0BJ8_OqB-Jtpk1vcT1RA@mail.gmail.com> <4E1D9745.4070802@nic.cz> <CAMm+LwjZg1w2zNL-2fc_dcwnNh8dqwhqcAf0QFeBYY2hAK6_TQ@mail.gmail.com> <F439EB0C-4116-436B-8511-A46518637A37@icsi.berkeley.edu> <D3E10588-9688-4040-9C2C-5A5E2E79E7AC@verisign.com> <CAMm+Lwi5mZQHt+Bu7wQ90ndpvGrQWhURuudMWHdzwH4LYA-oqA@mail.gmail.com> <4E1DC525.60008@nic.cz>