Re: [keyassure] Object Digest Reference

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 14 December 2010 03:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=QgsFwEYqQsE47VyDxvcadGe8/3cnAVS1Ov4VqXQGo5k=; b=lK5Vm6OhPvXtvvMy64vtGl2W4vFwGBcnvImdKuWG/pIGTpwLd8qm6CpNEFlivUgiEf RHxP4VD2NqLSXutNngpACanIwKJOOzOXZai232Lk0v0v/+KYUNs/WPAeyKhwI8OPXVpY eCr9iyoMUUAeHtLw82Ul/ZZaRpLQnrOx37ymc=