Re: [dane] Anyone interested in writing a DANE tutorial?

Sandoche Balakrichenan <sandoche.balakrichenan@nic.fr> Mon, 15 April 2013 13:10 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:08:57 +0200
From: Sandoche Balakrichenan <sandoche.balakrichenan@nic.fr>
To: dane@ietf.org
Cc: Niall O'Reilly <Niall.oReilly@ucd.ie>, Phil Regnauld <regnauld@nsrc.org>, "Mohsen.Souissi@afnic.fr" <Mohsen.Souissi@afnic.fr>
Subject: Re: [dane] Anyone interested in writing a DANE tutorial?

Hi Dan and all,

       Even though it took some time, here in i attach a tutorial style
document which explains implementing DANE and a Proof of Concept using a
browser add-on.

In case, if the attached document is interesting, i am ready to maintain
it with new add-ons developed for DANE.

Thanks for your views and feedback.

Regards,
Sandoche BALAKRICHENAN