Re: [dane] Feedback request: python3-dane (A pure-python DANE library for Python 3)

Jonas Wielicki <jonas@wielicki.name> Fri, 12 December 2014 10:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wielicki.name; s=k001.sol; t=1418379847; bh=H4OzgQv1+KY0i2w2ZUHdNDPuydG/x1b9yDCJDSjgbms=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To; b=qAtOSaTTIoTuU4ZqqFWPEDyg9X3lrm52/xhKw8uYjtb6Qbyk5Z++4iW+6TFh2QNSX 1tlqR8GpFRn5MH69WOs7Nb0MhjPQMT0cgeuz9CMhmi3iOYuVUbIfQeXKn+clc32IQg wBRcAQ/0ntYFt+lAYL7dwBKfMVJniQ03o6Zzk31VmibUJ3e+y5pKR+oFxuJqkqo62N 3qY0l0vGiM+ualXn6iXCs2L95WuylZK7/uHJuXgzHpYHezG7ihCB+3MdjxE26res+u 2Z1cFppIIlT84PthKvrru6/NQ05rhv2DNyYVNL+5P6XAlVzKLc5eHG9D1+i43p/xwP cDUKH3dP68EEw==