Re: [Danish] Proposed DANISH charter

Ash Wilson <ash.wilson@valimail.com> Fri, 21 May 2021 05:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=SnPjPTudqO6vbPQNynNcOpvadlbib4pGR/N2ywnkazE=; b=CkNByglh7grC7iK9wFq0G0lF8FGQfDQ286J3YqQ6ps/zsYhc5XWAB76mgvD2rxxmEH ZKCt8IsCN/T/jrzf8HDtBFugK4IdVlWxOCIGL1Kfn0E7nNh9AI6VYQYAKoFmOb3qshEp Cc9cmXnrOUqMhV7IvNKRmotZ/y1ZhNlrBxWTZht7hrFRcBv4bwpJmRqQxuGiBpubk3g/ gP9VDxevfUK1F1DGKZiHqPZEajewTHqntfpsGYxd4QSugXcWOWYXyqtYHjaBv8rUE6iH 3O4UtCvpRHV5ArctS654LsA/NYLwuRSy9v9rUVP8zEzsCHmeDWbVIn49e5ON39Tyk5WU uyRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=SnPjPTudqO6vbPQNynNcOpvadlbib4pGR/N2ywnkazE=; b=CFo9qkYb/McS3OGDs8b4Y8J/kCzCrv1D6ExmrK4TCIpK1VxlAFiMskJImvq0xHinQO N1RM0F6h63RzIMsNDJgad2hNWJ2VOH5H7Wl9wc+IphkNWypDm/vnmgSxDBmZZ5UgiFOw xJBj/Bv2iRBIovjugBdAAUPQpr9ftzhlouxWwsOzFKI+hqEY2xzMkiSJMc1o5TwSLQSA C3XZFNRGoJVwa4a8WEkXEUbYpORRH59G0C56NBeyez/ocol0GqG6gnmb3EofLB1lfLgP 9w8KVjG8b1bwD/x27MHkYUpQvmg1YQq4YGEP2eu5vSmrYCpKbkBfXbFDpI0NtDvuZOOz bnxA==