Re: [dbound] Suggestion for Prague: let's try to converge on problem(s)

Casey Deccio <casey@deccio.net> Wed, 17 June 2015 18:48 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mnW1GEg/3/yrOSFz4i9teqxvflCKMdiW/fbQwtweAGc=; b=G+GHVdxfai5XavKd7vdevGY4dhTuC8mddgJIQMtHx2fKO1h+Q2rZ69eEnC7HgPTs5b BXK6OAfzOXMokvgiZWKJh8TrG89ap2qWg5H7f+M+fvIejoSl0ruIIYnE3cUq+gFgrACZ tZOPDKca8cKgWwsJ8YQ53/6mdRFkW5kCk9C5rFy2Z7G+eVBVPWAfUYHTPVKbqyzA/6FI l9lhX0zdnpCDEfHMpbEMXpaBvtrDwhjhDKrIZUuzzs8uSbiLQl5Z0EbASA4l1TMJpNFL CSJqXyUaANLMVnYhWdBLMKuNl/LRsiXiNjPCIeGzVRxfcDv3btXmdZQty2gFGUCR8Hwj e/HQ==