[Dcpel] FWD: [Re: proposed charter]

David Kessens <david.kessens@nokia.com> Thu, 09 March 2006 05:49 UTC

Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:49:14 -0800
From: David Kessens <david.kessens@nokia.com>
To: dcpel@ietf.org
Subject: [Dcpel] FWD: [Re: proposed charter]

Kathie asked me whether I would be willing to share the following mail
with the group on my current thinking regarding a bof for dcepl.

I obviously have no problem with that so please see below for my mail
to Kathie regarding this topic. I, and the other ADs CC'ed on this
mail, are interested in your comments.

I hope this helps,

David Kessens
---