Re: [decade] Object naming in -req and -arch

"Zhang Peng" <pzhang.thu@gmail.com> Wed, 04 July 2012 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:reply-to:subject:references:x-priority:x-guid :x-mailer:mime-version:message-id:content-type; bh=898PWlKOeAx2hnhOOqRSLE3m8oqEzwcnQDgEFv+GL6I=; b=Yto8fsRkycqn0zyo4idvx+cqLTJlpMgmsduibRud8ooVp6zMrx4HUj6KbCMJgPB3eI hMN7IaaUARAWUYzIzo/okckWv0Otg60StAS+ktJA+mghRHH+0TWGhFbzaej3yKlujr5E ASflzuTgXfhWjso4UrkbkoA2+Aeo1r2FZVQKgkG4VIaS19T0UW0S9l9dXP+5rd5P+4dl 7eRcH885IrEVkyWGRYzlq2vuD8TzP2i7Wj8Hrd1aTh5fznZvCmb9yokKpS78amU3SzZP YSpq7byTk6fxGnSRKlNObDkFS5xicLxwSKCK49ujtUoSwK5OyVAddxdaL7qZROy5BtQp Vygw==