Re: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-reqs-06.txt

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 02 July 2012 05:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Bm1Iu6UOTBDMPWm5RC18g4lDh6MZeslcnR4Aiib3jFk=; b=CDX1Dntu2PE7n086JAmFD3Sixd+cWaCDLwP0Mkmezhoe6ZVsUkuSI8snU84p+crmEU HwB9QiuHNdorySE6nJUcOMi44Y1QirFvOyh7iUUgFoog7qLxx0rSKLYjwTP6fT+7r+k7 vC8H28GwUbz6Emi01cUZw3GbzNvNzP3sa1avx6e0BJpvdT5Edo/vr6daHf75EyAxuKbj F3gQsCFUTiSoKWgqxmevuNkegl+xQJ6AvxOmUNF6nUz3npICDnFzJ8/5QpkaP1+V4luy FQ5BCEOaDpNs4bnGbE8lutHnQEYwg4t4DpfEUuOA38B6oZiOzTMWkMy68Z9JZM6DFvpF f9aQ==