[decade] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01]

Börje Ohlman <Borje.Ohlman@ericsson.com> Fri, 09 July 2010 09:18 UTC

Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 11:18:14 +0200
From: Börje Ohlman <Borje.Ohlman@ericsson.com>
To: decade@ietf.org
Cc: WP6 4WARD <4WP6@verkstad.net>
Subject: [decade] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01]

We have submitted an update to the draft
draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00. The main change is that we
reformulate the requirement for mobility support to a requirement for
support of roaming users in visited networks. We also improved the
motivation for the other requirements presented in the draft.

See you in Maastricht,
                                  Börje