Re: [decade] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-decade-arch-07

"Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com> Thu, 12 July 2012 14:17 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:18:05 -0400
From: "Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com>
To: "pzhang.thu" <pzhang.thu@gmail.com>, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: "DECADE@ietf.org" <decade@ietf.org>, Konstantinos Pentikousis <k.pentikousis@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [decade] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-decade-arch-07

Hi,

Sorry for my delay in responding.  After thinking about it, I agree with
all of you that optimizations are not appropriate for a base
architecture document.  So I propose that we delete the following
optimizations from the Arch I-D:

-          Section 4.4, 2nd to last paragraph (as initially identified
by Kostas in his comment (6))

-          Section 6.1.2, 2nd to last paragraph (as initially identified
by Kostas in his comment (8))

-          Section 5.2.3, lasts sentence

Does anyone have any objections to this approach?

/Akbar