Re: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-reqs-08.txt

Martin Stiemerling <martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu> Fri, 07 September 2012 10:17 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:17:24 +0200
From: Martin Stiemerling <martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu>
To: "Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com>
Cc: decade@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-reqs-08.txt

Akbar,

I cannot link his comments and the changes. It would be good to get this
documented by email, e.g., a change list.

He had a number of comments and would be really good to answer to him,
to show what has happened with his comments.

Thanks,

  Martin

--
martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283