[decade] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02

Börje Ohlman <Borje.Ohlman@ericsson.com> Mon, 25 October 2010 08:26 UTC

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:28:23 +0200
From: Börje Ohlman <Borje.Ohlman@ericsson.com>
To: "decade@ietf.org" <decade@ietf.org>
Subject: [decade] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02

We have now submitted an updated version of our draft. In this update of
the draft we have detailed the use case 'Internet TV' as previously
discussed on the mailing list (then called IPTV). We have also listed a
set of specific requirements that we would like to see included in the
DECADE work. We do not believe that these requirements, in any
significant way, extends the scope of the DECADE work beyond what was
originally intended. Rather they try to detail which requirements are
needed for the overall DECADE work to be successful and generally
applicable.

     Börje