Re: [decade] follow up the meeting

"Woundy, Richard" <Richard_Woundy@cable.comcast.com> Thu, 09 September 2010 15:16 UTC

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:16:34 -0400
References: <4c59b980.d37b0e0a.3dc6.ffffbdf0@mx.google.com> <82AB329A76E2484D934BBCA77E9F524954E197@PALLENE.office.hd> <AANLkTinpdZLvoqf-0YeAzPL0mHL9doajEfsvEcQuJ0sx@mail.gmail.com> <EE00404438E9444D90AEA84210DC406701B54F94@pacdcexcmb05.cable.comcast.com> <4C87F3EC.1080706@ericsson.com> <00be01cb4fd1$eddbdf40$c9939dc0$@com> <82AB329A76E2484D934BBCA77E9F524955EA3E@PALLENE.office.hd> <EE00404438E9444D90AEA84210DC406701BE5D4A@pacdcexcmb05.cable.comcast.com> <82AB329A76E2484D934BBCA77E9F524955EB0E@PALLENE.office.hd>