Re: [Detnet-dp-dt] New architecture draft

"Norman Finn (nfinn)" <nfinn@cisco.com> Fri, 08 July 2016 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36726; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1468008656; x=1469218256; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=H18TSPK9v4MccHIvsIKEa+CESitAjloxZHdSZl5437s=; b=UNfGIIEAbJLjy1s11+uOEFwhFXXApAjez8XI51bH+lb6OXLzHUfkLwiX wzjeNozDWEo6IJhgGiyDeARJ4a7LfIHQqqZNCoxG8zE78JUqFi0IKWnDp HD9TbqIKzzScyRQpymJBtzu1is59/nf4/urCGy5p0t4R+t9FBP3RH6W2g 4=;