Re: [Detnet] DetNet working meetings on scaling/queueing

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Tue, 11 April 2023 20:21 UTC

Received: from faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:40]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 57D08C0DA96E for <detnet@ietf.org>; Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:21:03 -0700 (PDT)