Re: [Detnet] Draft DetNet Charter

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Wed, 02 September 2015 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=UFjD6ZduEqKLctSKAH5XPaufDH7Va99N+XBHnWYa8d0=; b=EhhEPBfBzXNSGzLXMiC1fpnwObi8aj0bR2sWzw4vrZkrT6lzlKyNg7eDgDsflWVBf7 C9XzfHdPfBu8JeNrKYmnvxsiQ0v7+yvnXLF6UcaL9EKbiv7dgLTI1BJkH2hgVnzoOPYN osQaf3of/oIG/xWCadW6feCHQDzYIYWYGkAKjRO7bjwahpj+I0s8TJTFb83OHDDbIaMr SWA8AkGv6rYliG5UzeSdvdBSLPdFUgMS/jV7cONeUIYKOh/4c0VCd8r25oV2BdgRQIXs 3mNibqgWfPEH9o8oey5SEgRE/UiUDkInnNg3xOMgMQNZzN+97KpCvcZEAhrFHtZ4W7Rc z4Xg==