Re: [Detnet] proposed revised Charter

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Sat, 07 March 2020 14:19 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.3 cv=Xd+nMrx5 c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=dLZJa+xiwSxG16/P+YVxDGlgEgI=:19 a=jpOVt7BSZ2e4Z31A5e1TngXxSK0=:19 a=xqWC_Br6kY4A:10:nop_ipv6 a=SS2py6AdgQ4A:10:nop_rcvd_month_year a=Vy_oeq2dmq0A:10:endurance_base64_authed_username_1 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=RpNjiQI2AAAA:8 a=hq3JAsHSIsdamplcii4A:9 a=jpIH26JlB8aEU1M81S3jpgcb7nU=:19 a=NiuRNPibLmjheUq2:21 a=mQw-yWWaoBaO3v5L:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10:nop_charset_2 a=IKQvU5-mGa0A:10:nop_port a=-RoEEKskQ1sA:10:nop_election2020_name_body a=UqCG9HQmAAAA:8 a=ehCvblCTC-mPVohrke8A:9 a=fEeH1z0AxBPNTR5m:21 a=8Id92mvlHCA4TG_E:21 a=pbeTRlSuXdGeLUTb:21 a=UiCQ7L4-1S4A:10:nop_mshtml_css_classes a=hTZeC7Yk6K0A:10:nop_msword_html a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10:nop_css_in_html a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10:nop_html a=h5p8uqYGekJRDNIM9ojB:22 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From: References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID :Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To: Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe :List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=bis6QZPsaYNW8K4wok0cU9j75jXoo9J2giy0HZ4lsZw=; b=qHQbJdVvd7dFdnVjqUuzZaIVxA RSS82nI/0nbHd+RdgRWjm6amN+kNT1YmdkzThKO0FqD3R5gou69qvPC9P/+GrbScpHmCLsA4ul+o6 CFWwah2EvQikqtGN3LU4bQzRV;