Re: [Detnet] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-14: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 02 January 2024 22:18 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704233912; x=1704838712; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=K9LRchXSmTD215dy1qIa1kS2wA0mUB2L04NKMwS1zeE=; b=ZtUihftB4w0UxfHGK6aE2yzy+ANH85fVhpkpLMQREDPlqv73RQv4gq+pLcnvHOv/HS NeKDuiUkAt6k5+O3r2CtdR0K29JWu8axjRk5X/aprTgwYGgUCfRuWGiE9GGCdSO9giHX YYXXPeqR2OJdNOJRD8S4UMbI6FAIYjosCzCSMgs6QAzUURgdHDfpNs2IsjIFkBo38kPj rMDhIcmprNLK0DiFZeYh8d1Rgnt07njEJXA6TLxXUrAdDCrPS665QImpp42UqdsBdKdd SYtOT+jeIzHQAJJP+5xCKrGAPEiIs+Y5WnHq2RuGO4AR4ycYyOsR/BVb8crVhwwPq1Ju uJAg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704233912; x=1704838712; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=K9LRchXSmTD215dy1qIa1kS2wA0mUB2L04NKMwS1zeE=; b=U5teW+xO/qhQigTGVOneYYMAh202wUOdP/ZIsr9QPDrVU48K0StxI7mte6jA6zjI9j 23zy4s25yecdeTPjv5XhNOfmlJCNDpEQC4gfOxPFAw1Q42JW6ZnIkkJggygBLQJAcXPy d/i4nvq502NwISbI402vSgY9ZNi7tcMV7N0i3xyIOWzTpwbBMFyviH2fGJPL5LlWk1uZ pcH3QyWBHY1RkSFOVrrR/BKC+OTGJp2GV+nywhBfQ+89P2kjhxReieupfhHScuhlqrIy lK/uoGkiWZUB7ut51cQ8Sg1UqcnkLVtp0jOlbpTgD5W7OctG28hXJNot9j4qp98kJ1Zf wmEA==