Re: [Detnet] The road to DetNet

"Norman Finn (nfinn)" <nfinn@cisco.com> Fri, 01 May 2015 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15064; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1430519883; x=1431729483; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=SgtY5QkOttKkREAKRvUDCB7dXpfPP6XA2sbq3sfY60Q=; b=TbVc3TAlNs61pnY6g7Mfo4rCt4UMngmUxkHasYYn/5fRJUkZFBRmHc3X QYWDYO4ULbuTMmFb6KREI0QuUbp8MlkCnnkxkoB46sVy42pb92ugui5nt ncx2vOLl1RwTaar6W6IGAa9k5tdLGJ+2Hh0mPmXjjwtX0MZ9l3L4Miibt w=;