[Detnet] almost final charter proposal

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 26 September 2014 09:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=77798; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1411724426; x=1412934026; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=G0t3EcBZLVGHIBFwfTDj4Hu2r/TgNBBLUyehwd8PT/0=; b=CyO524PG490LCUhWE/VMO8YKRY05hepgCVR6qmP391UYYLfFYmL2Znrp 8KM02HdReHZpS5KHrKieXCRhnThD/4QKeNqYmntF1smdgH0AlTlaVfVe2 DC+E/qp9Jq6UWfghir7H9gIaU43vW41NwoTVTlatHfqZFsj7KN3O45VP8 8=;