Re: [Detnet] DetNet - Migration path

Norman Finn <nfinn@alumni.caltech.edu> Wed, 12 October 2016 00:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=alumni.caltech.edu; s=enforce; t=1476230523; bh=ZOc8MVJEeHDVegQN7X/zglXE2dpWnYuhu92T/rwozw4=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=F2tktW3XQLpgo7QNZnNzpNlqGmZ04lR9cWAlZL6nn6132jjYkW+n+kT4iT3szk0IJ OPez+GChStjESkv72E/S2FYa44wG3q6wzGFhCXEUzWpV1HD/Qp3d5MTqLJ+4agmxA6 SswhbAyaM2NV5eoai1gWjfrMv815UR9gYCcgEL2w=