Re: [Detnet] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-10

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 05 February 2024 20:07 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1707163633; x=1707768433; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=HoWWkyv+Rw6NwFd4dCbGGSOWC6gfHfp4HPLj2POhhCU=; b=HFela+YU62WKDj9ypgV6Xs8iMT7/HBNdkKhLuyvtXOn2/P5MkrCe0LKpxKzZ1Ypd9Y eL7w5EE51MCrBcTFS/w2ny7WGwSCaJq1FfOT2gVU+bDlf8f+h5hL7sAe7+FieaebW/tv KkBC7kIpryDInrdIBRklyB+k3eYNmBde2PdGwMXaXDLdxKmBF0N4cm/IgOmvgEFv8yMQ QqO2IRya+pCN6CKKiU+WQ5RlkllRxbIZ1qHuGW0y24pROr0qJUmGFCNeG4L0e+KcoGsg YiuxoYr43Uot1AtuVh+EsOyNGLIXLkTloCwx7enxTYpOFcZIBJOWh/n1W8Hks5XrWNp5 e6uA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707163633; x=1707768433; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=HoWWkyv+Rw6NwFd4dCbGGSOWC6gfHfp4HPLj2POhhCU=; b=neoiIkEGPuv+F+DhaPakzmHQ/jl2MZr0p1zee8Ztq9EN6ZEGp3aoQi+6nCUY52klq7 F+JD8bJyfMYsO2TKa7Szny38QU88iVpFAYtm2unkwqU0dh5OxacLnA/vqO8b+a3Oo84b 23Qi4AbuKMgBwUkbVGMqDd8rMv+vOfdM3LtPT0/Tr5BTR9yzFVyXuQnxUXtaWH1Xy1PD wnOLwQUbY9/Bdi4dVBsIkbR3qFBuHrZ8kYBTi3Sl/T706tWu6pc5TQRrh5kVD6vCxLMd diKL8gUd2ZS8fZaLpfJbS/nzGcSOZhZ/sySIBiiyevbLQyj66uLNOdoL2zbes81h77CA VINg==