Re: [Detnet] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-detnet-ip-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Thu, 25 June 2020 13:27 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=Kug94SeN c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=dLZJa+xiwSxG16/P+YVxDGlgEgI=:19 a=xqWC_Br6kY4A:10 a=nTHF0DUjJn0A:10 a=Vy_oeq2dmq0A:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=174xjjHKAAAA:20 a=VB46miiLAAAA:20 a=fk4zamfxyloGzMzSu4QA:9 a=MOWUvcprqzY_-KZa:21 a=7-Xxlp4fknE0_rCx:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=mYAOWqAtFUkA:10 a=1dbGxDndw2gA:10 a=jGqiy6jZAAAA:8 a=5UHh9D4INieCpx_q3fIA:9 a=emmCbRQGxKp2-SFl:21 a=NpYiRgZwTshVjbWw:21 a=2FE4s96X9qvRAZEZ:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22 a=jHrLhlbFqA1ZHZAWynec:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From: References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID :Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To: Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe :List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=LdMeCDKie6KNW8iS5mBvZXmxwHpCT8fhJudOrUdqYRw=; b=bcVbHHkELiibM0PvbUApSZzDmc fB/MM5vrLNCipQ7+IlqKKBmhCgMz2xqG+UMVRav0m3MzhjMwTOf8J4VGUc6cT8+sokHfku54218B9 agwK0uqI2HBB6LzPGAuoyOrh5;