Re: [Detnet] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-10: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 06 January 2024 22:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704580233; x=1705185033; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=tl4cOfi5WD0oH6wBESzxw7rOcRY19I7IDstXIsbuldc=; b=eeWijZnUL3r4JoqRjah6X22VEczQAqRR+yJuWDkP3IRuaOqaxfsoAxLirIGVYqT4R2 j/ohoUDz3N3Cbd8teFpJ3EREN2Sp//CFo+GibrF8CuHHuLjTSePMWDkxWxi62yI18P/X Q4QhpoMzzmP1aZJM5F6ipFsXJTBbVmgddDEYDVolk9+Zu5FIwD9CF0P74J7i35acPxk9 HyWeNXmQf4J89JXJ2BVfaWuGn92RRjhkiJ2R3QGiwdfIxuUlpdQWbh6nSn9t4Q/LQZoZ PmNmzA5yHJUXtHLXTLW8qOd9qR0y379bJqQQlKkNtlPWpYX5TR63jhTXar3TkcMENUiH catQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704580233; x=1705185033; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=tl4cOfi5WD0oH6wBESzxw7rOcRY19I7IDstXIsbuldc=; b=WVeb9/ZVjQb6DBWycxAjzVJmBSyNUicOmtCg+3TcRxeP6YSIiLSj62muOrhKx96GWM zy8vWeBkkGZruXBU+DV3P1TsbBRKlQH1drz7eiWBgF4ZDUSyeDIBxiVTd50lVNbtUKw0 jI/nO//Eys1W63w9Y9wjRsr7lfIiS0E7qxvG5ufIR7vR0FWo8C02ZE8rriBVOcP8ENVf +pVsNvKwZtDwAv0axLrOw5QHEyR+eHbqMCgmBqvCHPNwFvOcYuW2f7ztFzetXcpWUNEi SckExsvy1Yra+RA56Lyi/7yA4wjNwZAJ8FkAa0gEP13CKB1VxMuVPkXAreOPf4almibA WdZg==