Re: [Detnet] Last call comments on draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-04

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 22 June 2018 09:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=37339; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1529659794; x=1530869394; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=7mao4+1c0dGZBUDQazTKZ1kR979pm83enTAwH8YzRmE=; b=bBVOudMy07VW078onbMyIWmYJ+hdEE50SRz+4EtSdEbSXT/2DMllEQaX OfZMitgL7C5OGCTOaGzPWtPwr9toQbGhhOF46Ud5Smi4TQ8aVlP6SCMWF SCI4NXIKDVDPMMjRJXzBArizWN7NRVqfW+yxZdz1VmjlV8CsqEw43zdKI w=;