Re: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-yang-02.txt

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 02 July 2019 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:References:In-Reply-To: Message-ID:Date:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=TjxuqLjLgUxJAvV1JdvmPqGzm7p0au/+ZxlK0zlbtUk=; b=oYd7Gp7EYKqenrd8gLu5ddphZM 8WDgcYBCEtx1PqRpHdh6h4mrzxyRq4OgRrfaubCAUWTLZ0M0MXRyG/RIpve6ym5JUzU6Z1cEXzqam hiQBCNEXwTMgC05MPiAOITyhw;