Re: [Detnet] Gap Analysis for DetNet

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Mon, 24 November 2014 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=663438; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1416842268; x=1418051868; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=e6eF6SZym3+MORrsBZOMl6i8HSbPTiUZA7JzonZHzqc=; b=eVX2tXwgZaYsEPfwdLZ0CKDHQtyy3q7Ydc6Ag1/UwRJ0DnGsI1ivP1oi nsJUTQDsSLc+6XtxLI/0in8y7PUcxWTcYQfE1olxkTZ6EH+2nWFiF8Hx1 Sr/lgi0c0Jc70u1SNgpL7+VddBkBtM253Hk3AgmCnVfe23QCK1lMnHr3B c=;