[Detnet] 答复: Re: 答复: Re: 答复: Re: 答复: Re: 转发: New Version Notification fordraft-blockchain-as-detnet-use-case-00.txt

<huang.guangping@zte.com.cn> Fri, 14 July 2017 01:07 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:59:39 +0800
From: huang.guangping@zte.com.cn
To: Grossman, eagros@dolby.com
Cc: balazs.a.varga@ericsson.com, norman.finn@mail01.huawei.com, pwetterw@cisco.com, detnet@ietf.org, maseewal@cisco.com
Subject: [Detnet] 答复: Re: 答复: Re: 答复: Re: 答复: Re: 转发: New Version Notification fordraft-blockchain-as-detnet-use-case-00.txt

Timely delivery of blockchain data traffic (frequent and low-speed p2mp)with bounded latency and packet loss is the major requirement for the underlying network, I understand some priority-based strategies in the upper levels could also to some degree achieve this fully or partly at least. The mechanisms designed in detnet (congestion protection/explicit route/service protection) should be the best among the available solutions as I can see.

Thanks for your comments.

Daniel.

黄光平 huangguangping

预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product Operation Division

南京市雨花区软件大道50号中兴通讯1号楼
R&D Building, ZTE
Corporation Software Road No.50,
Yuhua District, Nanjing, P..R.China, 210012
M: +86 13770311052
E: huang.guangping@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn

原始邮件