Re: [Detnet] Benoit Claise's Block on charter-ietf-detnet-00-00: (with BLOCK)

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 04 September 2015 12:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14395; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441371275; x=1442580875; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Dgtqi29n1xkXeMwYDzbq+umC3U7vHfOHHlCHPYNp+xQ=; b=XJ7NhSARZ86fhZEObiSVeVTLN4hn/Dl/rAX3WgV2NMmw3q0MTUSeQ+eG fTlJCeL3RtmYR8jkdfTg27nrLYOYJOuaHx/D5B2SJb2GsKzjujBb+wvc+ HDig3GRFpCwWvvT+o2AQQdK3UnDOFUntm6C9L67qYCtmkrhUHcFOoiVOX M=;