Re: [Dhcpv6bis] PPPoE/DSL use of DHCPv6

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Wed, 11 May 2016 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25496; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1462988478; x=1464198078; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=45Mhe1+mgh7rvLfjXWAyImFvkg9VhzmF6vaGeaJ6WDM=; b=BfPQGpvRDXvFrtekYZiq0fC4WK/OvCjYUF0xLeBq29gnNJEldut3NvAe bSVOf3RAxriuEX0VjbE4Aw5wrfVBOkgZHDnjDAKlchEmXktJmB5qcf0ew h57gjEe7UrY7fZ25tToNcaq8q7g/0+i8jq1/j4obpQjXCJUrIgUzfRDL6 Y=;