Re: [dhcwg] Call for adoption: draft-kostur-dhc-loadbv6

Bud Millwood <budm@weird-solutions.com> Fri, 14 December 2012 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RJ2VKbqnxU0vrFPpys4pn8NjYqtn8zfycA+v0Etc1Jw=; b=ZMVEo5BD/4wRZh4FGMNHudvhtKkT4HIXfFEGmqTsOhQzsLwUTwSI1LO+BtL9EOa1BC fKf322iQnYCLdyW0wNhdBmy1XtMp8tJO63aGlyWfAcexo/hVrFlRAjPTcPR4kqz6hhXT s9iuDg4AO+NJScpzLynrC7Tn8oPfBNy7OuNL1LMXYn+/Yqex4Q5FGVkeQxtAkjeAc9na UOxE5NpJoxmigasKHInF/tQ0Qje1zpaqW0p8cGDhqCPnKSB2K40yaxCZXBcAbAB6k81L Ay5lqBLQAV6wI7Qrt1doZ3DP04oIDqQ+H4vyjxShr56tRP6CXZKw+Y8DwT8QskOAfSTr 0L2w==