Re: [dhcwg] Second dhc wg last call on "Time Protocol Servers and Time Offset Options for IPv6 DHCP"

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 07 June 2006 13:19 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:19:31 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: John Schnizlein <jschnizl@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] Second dhc wg last call on "Time Protocol Servers and Time Offset Options for IPv6 DHCP"
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2116; t=1149686373; x=1150550373; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[dhcwg]=20Second=20dhc=20wg=20last=20call=20on=20=22Time=20Proto col=20Servers=20and=0A=20Time=20Offset=20Options=20for=20IPv6=20DHCP=22; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D6FBwJbMK4QHkRZ901EJUNedQO3s=3D; b=uGQ2BaA/YVAeyZt5XVn3F7odQPTZxSfBOzSzVny9bqsKc5HjWGkoEVxqVqYNL7SMATI+qth9 SugdRguguEq7C4DledpeJE7c0CnIopl//B6TrKqLdkIY33J9rJvswRHi;