Re: [dhcwg] Process: draft-ietf-dec-route-option and draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-default-router

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Tue, 02 June 2009 17:19 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:18:35 +0200
From: "Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com>
To: Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>, dhc WG <dhcwg@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5520; t=1243963120; x=1244827120; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=wdec@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Wojciech=20Dec=20(wdec)=22=20<wdec@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[dhcwg]=20Process=3A=20draft-ietf-dec-r oute-option=20and=20draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-default-router |Sender:=20; bh=Ymjg+qwMjohHS6GEtpUskpWU9tUDYldTsNT8OQPUV1A=; b=EsW/GFByfFtTbwsk4rW3XOIcqvJoQFnn0756m69DaI6yeoSo8Jd0P+rC39 a35QtS3lD8HpWiYoJHH0Li8CXvGW6Hp34886aP2uTC1TLGi9KRpNWMtGe2ap b4ykxtLbll;