[dhcwg] RE: AD review of draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-05.txt

Charles Monia <cmonia@NishanSystems.com> Thu, 24 April 2003 21:27 UTC

From: Charles Monia <cmonia@NishanSystems.com>
To: "Thomas Narten (E-mail)" <narten@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "'dhcwg@ietf.org'" <dhcwg@ietf.org>, Joshua Tseng <jtseng@NishanSystems.com>, Kevin Gibbons <kgibbons@NishanSystems.com>, "Ips (E-mail)" <ips@ece.cmu.edu>, "David Black (E-mail)" <Black_David@emc.com>, "Elizabeth Rodriguez (E-mail)" <ElizabethRodriguez@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:23:07 -0700
Subject: [dhcwg] RE: AD review of draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-05.txt
Sender: dhcwg-admin@ietf.org

Hi Thomas:

Thanks for your input.

I will be making the changes to fix the editorial problems you've pointed
out along with adding the section on IANA considerations.  I have asked for
input from the other co-authors on the technical issues, including vendor
specific fields and security and will post responses to those issues when
available.

-- Charles
Charles Monia
Senior Technology Consultant