Re: [dhcwg] Comments regarding draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt-04

"Gaurav Halwasia (ghalwasi)" <ghalwasi@cisco.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 04:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16950; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361334287; x=1362543887; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=z3ZFxDzaS8ltD2jL6y15ZUR1n6ZriRpXBeeJrWpwJzc=; b=fEmCMe7737ggU7Jp/yN9zrXsgAlzEMIKCZcicsna321KQDKXZNWXfuda 15NCzClAxh5Ff2hvA4pfuznZ2Cm75/QWCznpn7PA9NS3vNs4E5JEKbuSl 0Nf/InTPySafhitaGlA6HWZZrtTRjJsba9s9/N9zitsk2tXa8MjyTWjxz 4=;