Re: [dhcwg] Comments to DHCPv6 YANG-//RE: Call for adoption for draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-04

Linhui Sun <lh.sunlinh@gmail.com> Tue, 29 September 2015 15:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=9+ft2G7niHUnH7IcUdvyzolw+ZdXRCltB33ZvOVzbZQ=; b=UVAlTrPQgG8JnGRviiCwzdiXZk2RzU+S/ORlhChqeQ1EnpvIJsSm46ljBiyYockUlk Ztz3FmEsoJv9DcUq1vTo0tYaxzKlHRT8xrQw6/ZS145F8jiuvAEi3bIBoV5Nc6ZWi8Ca zxoxlJEwi4e+qAz/wxGzdhLnB23U0o3f9cWlCv0KaN+q3SOxpqqNspdK83DIqrbCyiCG h/hXonkrzZgkGUiOSJlfnb8ddn/yPZTvcJZvSEhMV3DZxSJ6df0N486Z3o0xj9GsNUvx 9n188y1raNRpKtxbLtz0Bop6lxAQ+E1lDjBtVg6muGf/C/ejuoHAt0S0BV3kiQ7NKEsy wfIQ==