Re: [dhcwg] AD review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-design

Kim Kinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Mon, 03 February 2014 21:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4481; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1391461528; x=1392671128; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=cQBQx7IImdhm3WGkXN2HXBwiz2XthlbTLpXVK6t9Opg=; b=mhpzLHXZh4T65lq3iH9ki6IeC+G3F5Uh3D5HVYo9lYc3W3OWM0gkLsnL UmLf3B7ZI+iG0xdtFIaTRK71VAEzBxzlqEI+iRK5cf2GJDyHwxJ1wuhmy 5v6OxK8UgkP31+hoynwnEWPQFuIk0ROwGjgCILkVSLwLvFGWII1JRHFnI 0=;