Re: [dhcwg] "captive portal" issues addressed ?

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Thu, 08 March 2012 03:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=65Qu+dkMZJhDvkuCAsR79oXkMlHFPaE5RdGvsEJ+N1k=; b=dqCf7UhlLr0AUCBOXVxRszqrg0A3lD/+Uh523L07WJ6KmIttC/wUsjQerhE/sN8DSD UsbsqQq7pC1PYBfWW+OHEWiiOUzLwVRmtJQplgwS+rHfU7aoktFsl6lGDCrKY7Q4ijf1 uQKpUz5HbPZqQ8HjKJViWbuv7APpArOX1Mic/ZVsqwDQqwU8DWvL9A+ACRuebosQ0ZAa PH5YrGFmhWDTgzkNa97YQwu0HFQSDJ+Vfs2Qsge3BXI+w0yAPs7cjwFzue7g92DlxeuV bFItIPLUs8Dk4OXL/sGiSeLIN5lx9LMd8R9sIWbQtu3lDeTJBy/MVtDXH9D38GkDhKW0 hk2w==