RE: [dhcwg] Order of occurence of DHCPv6 options

Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com> Mon, 17 June 2002 13:10 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:58:47 -0400
To: vijayak@india.hp.com
From: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: [dhcwg] Order of occurence of DHCPv6 options
Cc: "'Bernie Volz (EUD)'" <Bernie.Volz@am1.ericsson.se>, dhcwg@ietf.org
Sender: dhcwg-admin@ietf.org

Unitl we have more experience with real implementations, it's hard to know
exactly what to optimize.  So, let's run some experiments once we have
interopable implementations and get some experience with real deployments
so we can understand where the performance hits and improvement
opportunities are.  Then we can write up that experience and a
specification for option ordering...

- Ralph