Re: [dhcwg] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 10 July 2015 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xQEBVQ8WeNPXvlOinmJNhJ7KZM8jETTFP6n40FzlsYg=; b=bGstPkghK8p+fYUS98ctoFZ2UmVqkXXzePVNFZD1Me8gHF186EM3UshM1EiHMVlV7D s6R0OCGlO6DW2clDNFg7ifiDP8B7qEYMTHq+uP+W/XrjBBHZ7Kr6Tsxoz124wgQjAPS2 b8oE3b89AZ7kB6X7S8FU7Z5jAUFAXi3ga/IhoLCjxXj3WJXNNP3+IyJXF2aaZQx03O5v HQhXWiUHwa4R6LlNgdmO99CuE2xQktLR962Gxm2RZcMeboNwNki5QZyZy4cYkTL0A6lt dyO0OF9Ha4WUhY+D/2lRdyNprsPZbmT4LMS/XEgkyYCKD0WuIAFMg/ltEOJOBXOEv5wZ MG/Q==