Re: [dhcwg] Prefix Pool Option for DHCPv6 Relay Agent - Sent @ 3rd

Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org> Mon, 25 October 2010 08:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=cgv03whybAQIgQ+htAEVuy5Iv6pw1LglrZM2J7jCORg=; b=vhS+9SVvs4KMZOLfWsqxLa81CucIrYanaCbKncS2MXfgfuGjh81kT/V+ub78JBmzP7 pvGHQHMg7VUb3h+VJFH5IVayn0Amyise7e2tebjDwYZ33ZbBaeii6JawbfgwzwC0Hkeu ESgVTY9nz/RqppZRrjWuotJ/9KN8qH5v3QI48=