Re: [dhcwg] DHCP hackathon in Prague?

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Wed, 20 May 2015 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3903; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432133507; x=1433343107; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=9c6KrQt/jBdtBndorRwCvth9O+qxDC20Yc+f9Q+IXfI=; b=AQTgMNdaV3FFlhV2WD9G1wHXcOfNoGyJQgQfTwZGEVn6TIB8jSa7WD1R q0x3hR9bA7j8m2Lf04ZpiB8jXMEd5AnKlhWN0vG5srHwBrqaLVL6KkgRn ddy2Yq+5Ym0msrpfree0cTAENfs8HEK1DNr0uplMQLQXF9lcVhx61iNGZ M=;