Re: [dhcwg] testing PD availability (was: two comments on draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue)

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Fri, 14 October 2016 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5520; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1476477244; x=1477686844; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=dmnQaxLFRv+vSzELthOP/TQVhN+15IhkAfForsNf0CU=; b=Qrd6X5K8DQNggsHk4DIQ+KPWj+b9Rc3ZzfE+XtxkKfmZAF2CQfneoYL3 a3PVjZDlZ9KEMWj2nZhPge43rUnBz31Ei+n98qoT04zqnEXdv1ifQBfVW hgAc7Yl8GlOG4NZ73tSzXFk68mRSjo6DfJAyr2IouPFo9fl2oXKmCFcnh g=;